Through the MLS Commonwealth eBook Collection, we have access to thousands of eBooks and audiobooks.
You can use OverDrive or Sora to access the collections on any connected device. OverDrive and Sora both work as browser-based applications and have Apple/Android compatible apps.
1. Access Sora through a browser or download the Sora App.
2. Click Find My School and select any school with the MLS Commonwealth eBook Collection heading.
3. Select Newton Public Schools from the dropdown list.
4. Click Sign in Using Newton Public Schools.
5. Login with your LASID@newton.k12.ma.us and password.
Check out our complete guide to Sora!
Our library currently has a collection of about 40 audiobooks you can download
Remember, your book will automatically disappear from your device after 3 weeks.
Borrow audiobooks, movies, or music with your Newton or Boston library cards
Remember: Hoopla limits you to 10 downloads per month. The good news is that no title is ever checked out and unavailable. All books are available all the time!